- Good understanding of the internals of Web protocols: TCP, HTTP, Websockets, REST
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- 5+ years of experience with software engineering
- Technical Requirements
- Main Skills
- Java 8+
- Spring framework
- Relational Databases (preferred Postgres and Postgis spatial extension)
- ORM Frameworks, JDBC
Optional (nice to know):
- Experience with Apache Wicket
- Experience with Openlayers
- Experience of working on projects that involve the processing of large amounts of data
- Participate in the application design.
- Create and maintain the software application.
- Create and maintain the detailed design.
- Implement the data model.
- Incorporate the security requirements into the application.
- Participate in the design review.
- Review and provide input for the user documentation.
- Create documents for different parts of the product.
- Develop applications.
- Create and test prototypes.
- Integrate subsystems.
- Participate in peer code review.
- Perform unit testing and rework the code.
- Revise and adapt the existing code.
- Write and document the code.
- Continuously learn new frameworks and tools and apply new technologies and ideas.
- Constantly learn and improve coding abilities.
- Participate in product design and provide input on usability early in the design phase.